Introducing Bantu: The Infrastructure That Empowers Humanity
The general goal of technology is to make things easier, faster and more accessible. Accessibility here means more affordability and simplicity for you and I. A walk down historyville will show that this is exactly how new technologies that displace the old have evolved. For this reason, we are excited to introduce to you Bantu, the Blockchain infrastructure that empowers humanity.
What Blockchain Is
A rather simplistic definition of blockchain is a digital ledger replicated on several computers. What differentiates it from other forms of ledgers is that the decisions on data entries are reached by everyone with a ledger (nodes) maintained on their computers, through a consensus algorithm. Whereas, for centralized ledgers, only one entity is the source of truth.
What Bantu Is
The Bantu blockchain combines speed, security, reliability and includes human elements of fairness, and sharing to empower participants on the network while lowering the entry barriers for participation. Bantu is set to become a conduit for positive socio-economic impact in the emerging economies around the world.
We are not just another blockchain. Below are practical reasons why Bantu was incubated.
- It combines the best attributes of popular blockchains and Distributed Ledger Technologies (speed, security, reliability) and adds a human element that economically empowers every participant on the network while lowering the entry barriers for participation.
- It is a truly distributed network infrastructure, a decentralized governance model for wealth creation and economic sovereignty for humanity.
- An easy to adopt technology stack for developers, businesses, organizations and other network participants.
- The Bantu Network makes it possible to instantly and securely transfer, swap, and trade digital assets globally and at extremely low cost.
- It provides a swift, secure, scalable, and reliable technology infrastructure for global digital asset transfers and payment.
- It has a world-class, passionate and dedicated team behind scenes
- A value-driven community that exemplifies the spirit of sharing and collaboration.
- Companies and financial institutions across the world can connect to Bantu network via APIs.
- Designed with interoperability at its core.
How To Be Part Of Bantu
We are because you are. Bantu is for you. Bantu is for us. There are different ways to be part of Bantu. You can pick any of the options below that best aligns with you.
- If you missed our Launch Event on the 16th of December, please, visit our YouTube channel to relive the great speeches and high level engagements. https://youtube.com/c/bantublockchain
- Download BantuPay, Bantu’s first product built on the Bantu Blockchain Network. Android and iOS versions available here: http://BantuPay.org.
- Participate in the Reward Pool and earn BNR. Register here: https://t.me/banturewards. More details about Rewards: https://bantupay.org/rewards-betaLaunch.html.
- Run a Node on the Bantu Blockchain Network.
- Developers can build solutions on the Bantu Blockchain Network seamlessly with our API integrations. Start a discussion here: https://bantutalk.org/c/bantu-developers/7.
- Stay up to date on happenings through our social media channels.
a. YouTube: https://youtube.com/c/bantublockchain
b. Twitter: https://twitter.com/bantublockchain?s=09
c. Telegram Announcements: https://t.me/bantublockchainAnn
d. Facebook: https://m.facebook.com/bantublockchain
e. LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/mwlite/company/bantublockchain
f. Instagram: https://instagram.com/bantublockchain?igshid=1mnxe961svs4u
It’s official!!! On Wednesday, 16 December, 2020 at our launch event, Bantu was unveiled to the world.
We had the team and our expert advisors from the mainstream Tech and Finance space unveil the Blockchain infrastructure that empowers humanity.
If you missed it, please, visit our YouTube channel to relive the great speeches and high level engagements.
Spread the news of the Launch and be delighted!